Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

This is a place to share my many ideas, (along with a story or two), about party planning from the theme to the thank you note, organization from your closets to your kid's artwork, and home decor, from wall color to window treatments. I have a passion for graphic design, fine art, photography, interior design and a great party! Creativity and the visually aesthetic get my juices flowing and I hope this blog can be a place to have fun exchanging ideas and resources and help your creative juices flow too!

Enjoy!


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Rocketing First Birthday Party

For my son's fist birthday party, I wanted to do a theme that I felt represented his personality, but I wasn't sure what that was.  So, I went right to my favorite website for party invitations (and announcements) for inspiration: Tiny Prints and when I saw this one with a vintage rocket, I knew I had found my theme.


Rocket cut-out cookies and cupcakes from my local bakery, Klinger's Bread Company
You can make your own rocket cookies with this Rocket Cookie Cutter : )


Acrylic tumblers from Crate & Barrel



  Rocket Bubble Party Favors
(I forgot where I got these!)       

1 comment: